I want to know how schools are going to be able to afford upgrades and repairs! I'm already worried about our minis in our bldg. It seems like every cart I get has fewer minis that work. The last time I got the cart for 4th block, I made a mental note to reserve the library for future needs b/c I have to send too many to the library anyway b/c I have 33 in that class.
I am looking forward to the day that all desks come equipped with computers and the teacher's computer is linked directly to the kids' computers. I've seen this setup before, and it's so cool. The teacher and flip to each student's screen to check in on him/her whenever she wants. Nice. Very nice.
I want to know how schools are going to be able to afford upgrades and repairs! I'm already worried about our minis in our bldg. It seems like every cart I get has fewer minis that work. The last time I got the cart for 4th block, I made a mental note to reserve the library for future needs b/c I have to send too many to the library anyway b/c I have 33 in that class.
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to the day that all desks come equipped with computers and the teacher's computer is linked directly to the kids' computers. I've seen this setup before, and it's so cool. The teacher and flip to each student's screen to check in on him/her whenever she wants. Nice. Very nice.